Saturday, September 27, 2008

Game, Set, Match

I have repeatedly been challenged on my statement that until the HIV virus was discovered, AIDS was considered psychiatric in nature. 

I have now provided a dozen quotes from a variety of sources  http://journals.aol.com/kmc528/Lifeasweknowit/entries/2008/08/22/heres-the-proof/2169, with not a single quote provided by the other side to support their assertion that I am wrong.  If my statement is false, then there are a lot of people who've heard and cited to the same myth, some of them with important titles or initials after their names.

Therefore, by a score of 12-0, this matter is now set to rest once and for all, and future demands for proof will be ignored, since adequate proof has now been amassed to satisfy me that the information I'm basing my statement on is accurate.

Of course, just as we've seen with the tons of medical evidence that CFS has biological origins, there are some people too stubborn to accept reality, and will continue to dispute a statement long after it's been proven to the satisfaction of everyone else, rather than change their minds.  And I will allow them to continue to post here, so that the whole world can see the identities of these people who should not be allowed anywhere near CFS patients.

No comments: